About us -
Illawarra Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Centre
Greg Pfeiffer has over 30 years experience in the profession. Greg has worked in hospital settings, aged care, private practice, musculoskeletal and orthopaedic physiotherapy and in Occupational Rehabilitation and Return to Work roles.
Physiotherapy is the profession of movement. It is about helping you enjoy life to the maximum by being able to move as well as possible.
Greg has been fortunate enough to work with many people to help them gain, regain or improve their movement. It has involved such a wide variety of circumstances and people:
- stroke patients, head injured patients, amputees, patients with neurological conditions
- patients who have had major trauma and/or major orthopaedic surgery
- sports people from purely social levels to elite level athletes
- helping workers with injury from the workplace return to work and their lifestyle
- people being limited by arthritic pain
- everyday people with sore backs or necks that interferes with their everyday activities
If your life is being impacted by injury, painful movement or reduced movement, please call to make an appointment to assess your condition and see if a physiotherapy programme can help you move better, live better. Greg has worked with sporting teams in triathlon, rugby union, rugby league, AFL, indoor cricket and soccer.